Data Interpretation & Statistics (Block 3), includes the following modules:
- STR Data Analysis & Interpretation: Preliminary data interpretation, interpretation of single-source samples and DNA mixtures
- Population Genetics & Statistics: An overview of population genetics. Statistical applications are taught following the SWGDAM Interpretation Guidelines for Autosomal STR Typing by Forensic DNA Testing Laboratories
- Communicating Results: Report writing and courtroom testimony
Online course pricing includes one year of access to the theoretical knowledge base via our online learning management system, assessments, resources and materials.
Please note: a Certificate of Completion for any of our DNA Analyst online courses will be issued to only those students who participate within the oversight of a Laboratory Supervisor or Technical Leader. Independent, self-directed coursework cannot be graded.
Technical leaders can:
- Track analyst progress
- Receive monthly progress reports
- Review and refer to resources for the team
- Determine certificate achievement benchmarks
Save time, effort and money
Expand the online training by including NFSTC@FIU’s instructor-led specialized workshops, hands‐on exercises and assessments. For group sales, training support, sample packs, or onsite instruction for your agency, contact us at email@example.com. For details, download our product page: DNA Analysis Training (PDF)